August 25, 2012

so belated is kind of my thing.

I have 10 posts drafted that I just haven't finished, or don't have the photos yet.  10!  If the object of blogging we're to document things that happend last month, I think I might be good at that.  Speaking of things that happened a month ago... ampersands + acrobats turned 1!  I'm bummed I missed posting on the actual anniversary.  But on July 29, 2011 I wrote my first post.

To be honest I am surprised I stuck with it.  Now like I said, I'm not so great at posting on time, but it's fun to look back at what I have done- whether on time or not.  I didn't do everything I'd hoped to do, but other things happend that weren't in my original plan.  My Letter a Day project was by far the best part of blogging for me, personally.  It was something that I enjoyed doing and felt accomplished after each letter was complete.  The accountability forced me to finish the project, which was nice to have a personal goal.  I'm trying to come up with a similar project to "keep my creative juices flowing", as I once wrote.  :)  Hopefully there will be a blog redesign somewhere in the near future as well.

So here is to my dedication and this little space on the interwebz.  I hope that I will stick with it and continue to expand my blogger horizons.  Happy 1st birthday a+a!

every celebration needs a sparkler.

No comments:

Post a Comment