January 21, 2012

sunshiny saturday

It is a sunshiny Saturday indeed.  Side note: my computer accepted sunshiny as a word, which I for some reason thought I was clever enough to make up.  Warm yet blinding rays are casting striped shadow shapes through the blinds all around the apartment.




Anyway, my friends and I failed at being crafty yesterday and resorted to thrift store shopping, movie watching, ghost story telling, and MacDonalds late night munchies.  We went from Tangled to The Exorcist to The Forth Kind.  Princessess, possessions, and aliens... it was quite the night.  There were definitely tears shed from laughing too hard.  So, on this sunshiny Saturday I am going to be crafty and creative since yesterday's attempt was almost non existant.

Here's a screenshot of a fun little project for my sister that is in the works.  She is great in the art of cooking and baking.  This has saved me years of having to make dinners or bring anything edible to family gatherings.  The kitchen somewhat repels me, but that's another story.  So I am working on an identity design she would like to eventually use for her future dessert business. I'm not sure when it's actually going to come into fruition but, it's fun to play around with different ideas.



Also, I don't think I've really posted any of my designs here... not gunna lie I was kind of hesitant to put anything up.  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment