September 25, 2011

cutest pic of the day goes to...

Mister Moostoffelees!


I promise I won't be the "Hey, come look at pictures of my cat!" type of person all the time.  ...He's just so cute  :]

By the way, it was name at first sight when we saw him at the pet store.  I wanted his sister, the black kitty.  Brandon wanted this little guy.  So I asked if we got him, could we name him Moo?  For those that know me understand my love for milk & cows.  My aunt tried so hard to get me to say "moo" as my first word.  Anyway... done deal.  We were hooked as soon as we held him.  So Moo came first and then we dubbed his long name Mister Moostoffelees... you know how at pet shows all the fancy pets have those really long names?

And yes, name inspired by the Magic Cat, Mister Mistoffelees.  Brandon has never seen Cats by the way?!  For shame.

Anyway, this post was not planned whatsoever and I feel like I'm just rambling.  So I'll leave you with the adorable Moo and this...


No comments:

Post a Comment