August 5, 2011

me, procrastinate!? guilty as charged.

I think about this quote all the time.  Jessica Hische is one of my favorite designers; I envy her talent, drive, success, and awesome attitude.  These words make me happy, but at the same time make me want to say... "but Jessica... I'd be pinning, hunting down cool design blogs, and crafting like a grama all day if I take this advice."  Which totally sounds great to me don't get me wrong- if only it payed the bills.  So until then I'll just keep dreaming that my job & the work I do while procrastinating will one day become one in the same.
---
By the way, just thought I'd mention... I'm going to New York City in a week!  It's my first time and I'm super pumped.  Elyse and I are going to visit our friend Mike who moved to the big apple after graduation.  We've got lots of stuff we'd like to do, and I know we're not going to want to leave.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment