August 10, 2011

5 days ago.

Since my last post my hard drive on my beloved MacBook Pro had to be replaced.  It didn't crash, it was just damaged and was causing my computer to move realllly slowwww.  So then, when I picked up my laptop my password no longer worked.  Next day had to call the Apple Store... no help.  Finally called Apple Support and they came through.  :)  Thus the lapse in posts.

So since last Friday, I have been getting very excited for my first New York trip which commences... TOMORROW.  It's 11:00 pm right now and I am not completely packed, have clothes still in the wash, have a skirt to sew, and would really like to paint my nails.  All this must happen before work tomorrow at 8 am.  Needless to say I should not be blogging right now and I will probably be up all night.  So I guess this will be short and sweet- glad I have my laptop back, but I must go.  Maybe I'll post during our 3 hour layover in Milwaukee.. ?!?  It's the opposite direction from us in Grand Rapids to New York, thus making our main flight to the big apple a little longer.  But lets be serious, we'll be so excited we won't even care that we're stranded in Wisconsin for a little bit.

So wish us safe travels & hope that everything goes well with our flights!

No comments:

Post a Comment