October 20, 2012

up in the clouds



September and October flew by... or are in the midst of flying by.  I couldn't even remember the last time I blogged.  Since my last couple entries I saw the end of summer, joined a flag football team, helped some friends with their amazing ArtPrize piece, celebrated friends in love, went on a family vacation to the sunshine state, and am currently trying to kick a cough since said vaycay.  Lately, its been about trying to stay warm on cold rainy days and enjoying the fall colors outdoors on warm sunny days.

Another reason for my disappearance is because I've been having those infamous #firstworldproblems where I don't see the need for social media.  You know when you just get so ridiculously fed up with Facebook?  Why do I feel like I have to post things online for anyone to see?  I have no idea.  I beleive the answer is just, "that's what people do now".  So, I go back and forth.  Combined with my indecisiveness and procrastination its an uphill battle.  Needless to say, I do enjoy posting things on my blog that I forget are there.  That's a fun little treat when it jogs the memory.  And like I've said before, I really appreciated the fact it sort of stimulated my letter project.

So... at 3:13 in the morning, I am going to decide on a new project to post here.  Just something creative everyday... almost everyday.  I have to make something creative.  Decision made.

I know I'm going to fail many times... unfortunately I just know myself, and I don't blog everyday.  I'm also allowing for a much wider range of possibilities.  No notebook, no specific materials, no theme- just something creative everyday.  I must document it though, and post it here.

Good night for now, better see me back on here tomorrow with something good!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment