February 1, 2012

a letter a day- H

Oookay... confession: I have missed 3 days of letters. 3!! It'll be 4 if I don't get my act together today. As stated before however, I am still posting them on the correct date. This unfortunate lack of productivity thus initiated an email from Elyse, subject line "If this doesn't help... nothing will".



Haha! I died, too funny. And I will totally be drawing an ampersand at the end of my alphabet now. Granted this gem was personally made para mi, but if you haven't been to Typographer Ryan Gosling yet, I highly suggest you open a new tab... immediately.

So, I have been sick foreverrr it seems like, and I had an interview to prepare for last week. Those are my reasons for failing H, I, & J. But enough of the excuses- let's get on with it.  Here's the better-late-than-never H.


No comments:

Post a Comment