December 5, 2011

almost there


I survived!  I passed my senior review.  I had my senior show.  There are officially 2 days left until I walk at Commencement.  2 days left until I am an alumni of Grand Valley State University.  I'm so ready to be done.  I'm exhausted and burnt out.  I feel like I have overstayed my welcome here.  (It's only been 4 1/2 years, but I can tell it's time to move on.)  I've been so busy preparing for show, working on some big projects at work, and doing freelance on the side; I have never been more ready and excited for Christmas break.

Don't get me wrong, there will be many things that are missed, but thats a whole other post.

Here are a few photos from my senior show last Friday.

We had lots of delicious food, including my classmate's awesome cupcakes.


Participating in my project. :]
I have such wonderful friends.


2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Time for a whole new exciting, scary, stressful, wonderful chapter...as one of the most talented designers and best people I know I can't wait to see where that chapter takes you!

    ReplyDelete