September 18, 2011

new york city pt. 3

Sunday & Monday Morning
Mike's family was also visiting so we met for delicious brunch & mimosas.
And then came the rain... which did not stop, all day.
So it was the perfect time to check out the MoMA.





Then we checked out Rockefeller Center, NBC Studios, and ate really hard unfortunate pretzels.
Completely exhausted, we stopped for an authentic Italian dinner, then delicious cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery.
We ventured into Times Square one last time so my Grama could watch us on the Google Sky Cams.  :]

Our last morning we met up with my uncle and he took us to this sweet lomography store!
We found out that Pentagram & AIGA Headquarters are his office's neighbors!
Triborough Bridge, taxi ride on our way to LaGuardia.





Dear New York City,

You are definitely you're own person and your hospitality was unique.  Needless to say though, I quite enjoyed my time with you.  Despite the rain, and the blisters, and prices, I most certainly am looking forward to my next visit.  Thanks for the memories.

Love, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment